Parents Voice Association What is UJALAUJALA II – Andehere me Karo UJALAMeet the TeamPVA Board Members Team UJALARecognitions and Achievements Partners and Collaborators
Special EducationVocational TrainingJob Placement Therapies
1.All volunteers must complete the minimum number of hours required for enlisted volunteering Programme. Failure to do so will result in non-issuance of certificates.
2. Volunteering Programme will commence after issuance of joining card by Parents Voice.
3. All volunteers must observe decorum and behave in an appropriate manner making sure the following code of conduct is respected during their presence at Parents Voice Association, Ujala Centre.
4. Usage of any intoxication substances drugs, alcohol and smoking is prohibited on premises.
5. Volunteers must refrain from the usage of any foul language, abusive words, and indecent conversations during their presence at Parents Voice Association, Ujala Centre.
6. Volunteers must abstain from making any sort of derogatory or discriminatory comments or behavior towards the students and the staff.
7. Use of physical force against any member of staff, student, or fellow volunteer will result in strict disciplinary action being taken against the volunteer. The particular volunteer will be barred from entering any future volunteering opportunities or Programmes at Parents Voice Association, Ujala Centre.
8. Any loss or damage occurring to any property of Parents Voice Association Ujala Centre caused by a volunteer will need to be fully reimbursed or replaced or as the administration deems fit.
9. Usage of mobile phones is discouraged during volunteering activities as they are a source of distraction. Volunteers are requested to limit usage of their cell phones during their presence at Parents Voice Association, Ujala Centre only when it is absolutely necessary.
10. Volunteers must inform the Volunteer Resource Manager if they are unable to attend, on any given day during their Volunteering Programme. More than one absence without approval may lead to disqualification from the programme.
11. Volunteers are requested to take care of all their personal valuables and belongings. The administration at Parents Voice Association, Ujala Centre is not responsible in any manner for any damage or loss of their property.
12. All categories of volunteers must pay a sum of Rs: 3000/= at the time of enrollment to cover the costs of Certificates / Cards etc. A receipt for the amount paid should be taken from the administration. This covers the cost of one block. For a second or subsequent block the volunteer is required to pay again.
13. Programmes assigned to volunteers must be completed before the given due date. Late submissions are not allowed. Failure to do any programme may result in penalty being imposed.
14. The management of Parents Voice Association holds all rights to disqualify, prohibit or bar any volunteer from current or future programmes.